Adsterra Networ

Thursday 16 May 2013

Beyonce Kid Sister Solange Shows Off Side Boob And A Lot Of Leg For Complex



Werk sister Knowles!

Solange is giving the fellas plenty of look-but-don’t-touch side boob action in her latest spread for Complex Magazine.  In the photo spread, which comes on the heels of the announcement that she will be starting her own label, features Solo posing in a variety of colorful booty shorts and one pieces.  The color-blocking is on point and she definitely shows off a lot of skin while still keeping it classy.
During her sit-down chat, she revealed why she loves the freedom of being an independent artist versus being backed and somewhat owned by a record label:

Here is what she said.....
Someone asked me, ‘What quarter are you trying to come out?’ I was like, ‘Oh my God, I haven’t heard that in so long! It’s just about putting the music out when it’s ready. When I wake up in the morning, I get dressed for myself, I listen to what I wanna listen to, I make decisions for me. It’s been interesting to navigate that from such a young age so publicly. But life is short and you have to live for you. I would never wanna look back on my life and feel like I missed out on any of that.








Hmmm what do you think... Is good looking more sexy like her sister B???


No comments:

Post a Comment