Adsterra Networ

Monday 8 July 2013

New Video: Willow Smith – ‘Summer Fling’

It’s not too often that you come across 12-year-olds singing about a love affair that only lasts a few months, but love is definitely in the air for Will Smith’s mini me.   Saturday night, Willow Smith premiered the new video for her newest single, “Summer Fling,”  a breezy, summertime jam about a fling that lasts until school is back in session. It’s just a couple months but we do it anyway, it’s only for the summer but we do it anyway…
The lyrics are kind of mature but it’s definitely a smooth track. On the record, Willow sings:
Bright sun and the blue waters
We fight less and love harder
You tell me that I’m the one,  I tell you it’s just for fun
We walk the beach at midnight, and watch the stars and the clear skies
We both say I love you, but it’s alright…
Watch it below:

No comments:

Post a Comment