Adsterra Networ

Friday 7 June 2013

Alicia Keys Is Marie Claire UK’s July Cover Girl.....

Alicia Keys continues to set the world on fire this month as the cover girl for Marie Claire UK’s July 2013 Issue. Earlier this year, she flew to the Bahamas for the flirty shoot, where she rocks a variety of boob-teasing dresses, just in time for the summer.   Inside, she revisits her first impression of Swizz Beatz before he ultimately became her hubby, as well as what they’ve learned from each other and the ode she wrote for him on her album.

Catch a few highlights and the full spread below:

    On her overall first impression of Swizz Beatz
    Swizz will have the fastest car, the biggest jewelery, the loudest jacket; everything with him is really over the top. I used to see him and think, “He is so annoying.”

    On writing “That’s When I Knew” for Swizz Beatz
    That’s when I Knew” is definitely an ode to my husband… Honestly, I didn’t really like him that much. I thought he was too ostentatious.

    On what she’s learned from her relationship
    I think we’ve taught each other a lot. He’s taught me to live more fully and I think I’ve taught him to live more deeply..





No comments:

Post a Comment