Adsterra Networ

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Chris Brown Is Not Having The Best Week Ever

 Back in 1987, Michael Jackson, who was on his way to becoming one of the biggest entertainers of all time, found himself in the tabloids every single day for false breaking news, and had even acquired the nickname ‘Wacko Jacko.’  As a response, he released a song titled, “Leave Me Alone” in 1989.   Will Chris Brown use the same tactic, and release a song titled, “Let Me Live?”

This week, he has been the focus of a few negative stories that have hit the net, including a girl who accused him of shoving her in a nightclub and breaking her leg.  Her story was later proven to be fraudulent, but on the heels of that story, the L.A. District Attorney’s office has slapped him with charges for driving without a license and a misdemeanor for a hit-and-run. Back in May Chris was driving around the San Fernando Valley with his ex-girlfriend Karrueche when they got into a fender bender with a woman. The papparazzi was there to snap some pics of the incident and although it looked like everything was all good and that everyone exchanged information, the woman ran to police claiming that Chris gave her false information.

Chris took to Twitter to publicly deny the charges, posting pics of the lady’s car showing no damage and saying even though he’s done a lot wrong in the past, he’s just trying to provide for his family and do better but folks won’t let him live.
“It’s not a hit and run if u get out the car, exchange information (who has NO DAMAGE to either cars). This is really ridiculous. I have a valid drivers license and I gave the woman the right info. She saw cameras and wanted to make a scene. She contacted the cops thinking of a payday from Chris Brown when I followed the proper procedures. My lawyers will be contacting you. I will not stand for this bullying and yellow journalism! My profile pic is the pic I took of the persons car after “the hit and run”. NO damage. Just a dirty car.once again, I gotta clear my name. I work my a– off to provide for my entire family. I’ve made mistakes in the past and have worked hard to be a better person. 19-24 years of age. I don’t have all the answers and you can’t show me a person that age who has it figured out.We live and grow. Let me live.
His ended his Twitter response with 2 Corinthians 12:10,  which is “That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
His arraignment for the hit-and-run is one July 15. If convicted, he faces up to four years in jail.
It seems as though he can not win for losing.
Post Update:
The woman who was involved in the fender bender is claiming that Chris cursed her out on the scene after he refused to give her his info. Via TMZ:
When Chris and Karrueche refused to cooperate, Olga felt she needed to get a picture of the 2 of them in case they split. As soon as she snapped the pic, she says Chris and Karrueche went nuts. Olga says, “The guy [Chris] tried to grab camera or me. I jumped back, the girl [Karrueche] screamed, ‘Don’t touch her, don’t touch her!’”
Olga says Chris then started to rant, “You are a b-tch! Who do you think you are, b-tch? Do you think if you driving Mercedes so got money, b-tch?” And then Olga says Chris dropped this, “Do you think I am just a black n***er. Olga says Chris continued screaming and then “slammed a door and drove away fast and noisy.”
Olga says Chris also “bragged about how much money he has and offered up false registration.
Olga’s lawyer, Freddy Sayegh says his client didn’t know the driver was Chris Brown at the time of the accident.
There is footage from the scene and it looked as though Chris was cooperating. There were also cameras from X17Online on site that snapped photos and video of the incident but oddly enough, they didn’t catch the confrontation. Who’s telling the truth?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment