Adsterra Networ

Saturday 22 June 2013

LeBron James Silences Critics With 2nd Straight Championship Ring [Photos & Video]

Listen. For me I can’t worry about what everybody has to say about me. I’m LeBron James from Akron, Ohio. From the inner city. I’m not even supposed to be here. That’s enough. Every night I walk into the locker room and see a #6 with James on the back. I’m blessed. So what everybody has to say about me off the court don’t matter. I ain’t got no worries!
Swag.

LeBron James didn’t have no worries or headaches last Thursday night which is Friday morning here in Nigeria, as he snagged his 2nd NBA Championship ring and MVP trophy. And the critics were definitely silent after he lead the Heat to an exciting 95-88 victory over the Spurs in Game 7.  [crickets!] Now that that’s out of the way, he can enjoy his summer, and prepare for his third ring that he’ll receive when he jumps the broom with Savannah Brinson.  After last night’s game, LeBron joked:
I got a wedding coming up with my beautiful fiancée, and it will be an unbelievable wedding now that we’ve won, instead of losing. I might have called it off if we lost.
Get a load of some NBA Championship game flicks with Chris & Adrienne Bosh, Dwyane Wade, Gabrielle Union & more below:


Gabrielle and D Wade in the locker room after the game.

Look at Ray Allen! Jesus Shuttlesworth definitely came through during Game 6. 
Savannah was very lowkey at the Game. She let LeBron have his moment.
Savannah was very lowkey at the Game. She let LeBron have his moment.
 After the game, Adrienne Bosh changed into a sexy number to continue the celebration at Club LIV. 
Gabrielle Union, her friend Chantel and Sanaa Lathan were popping bottles.
And actor Jesse Williams joined them. [Via Red Eye]
Gorgeous!

In case you missed video of Lebron accepting the MVP (‘I ain’t got no worries’)


 More Pics 



No comments:

Post a Comment